Upgrading work for general cargo quay in Ashdod Port that will be intended for grain cargo ships with deadweigh 200 000 tons and for Maersk Lines EEE class ships of TEU Capacity of 18,000 tons. The work includes increasing depth and strengthening of the quay.
Description of work
- Dredging work – sea bed depth increasing up to -17.30 m.
- Steel piles driving – total length 420 meters.
- Sheet piles driving – total length 430 meters.
- Underwater sheet piles – total length 1027 meters.
- Bored pile, fascia beam, crane beam and crane rails construction